We have now re-opened for face-to-face consultations and treatments for dermatology, skin cancer and many cosmetic procedures (where our risk assessments have been satisfied). All of our services will be delivered in line with the UK government’s social distancing measures and fully compliant with all PPE guidance from Public Health England and NHS England. For those who wish we are also offering virtual and telephone consultations.
For those who attend the clinic we are taking all the steps we can to minimise the risk of Coronavirus infection for patients, staff and the wider community, and we will require you to comply with those measures. The steps will depend on what the current guidance is at the time, but could include:
- Checking the temperature of all patients and staff on arrival before they can enter
- Requiring you to confirm that you have not had a fever, cough, altered taste or smell or been in contact with anyone who had Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- Use of hand sanitiser gel on arrival and leaving
- Requiring you to wear medical grade gloves and a mask while in the clinic (which we can provide)
- Frequent use of medical grade disinfectant on hard surfaces throughout the day and deep cleaning of the clinic every night
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment by medical staff for all patient consultations and treatments
- Toughened glass shields in reception area and main consulting room/li>
- Use of an air purifying exchanger to circulate clean air in the treatment rooms
- Keeping the number of people in our spacious waiting room to a minimum
- Offering the option for patients to come straight from our carpark in to the consulting room
Whether you are one of our existing patients or a new patient, if have any concerns about your skin you are welcome to contact us by phone or email.
Pharmacy and prescriptions: Our service is operating as usual. We are offering our full pharmacy service including repeat prescription items which we are able to post out to your home address. Please call us if you need any of your dermatology medications.
Skin care products: Supplies of our skin care products can be posted to your home directly. If you want to find out more about our increasing range of skin care products please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 01892 517620. We want to reassure you that we are doing all that we can to continue to offer an excellent and safe service to all patients with skin problems.
We are doing all we can to protect our patients and staff, while at the same time providing the highest quality and safest dermatology care at this challenging time.
We hope you all keep safe and well and look forward to seeing you.